Sleek brushed aluminum finish, designed by Jay Bo, the Noisy Cricket is a beautiful and affordable high powered dual 18650 (batteries sold separately) mechanical mod. Batteries are placed in series, which means double the power... this little sucker packs a lot of punch.
This item is intended for the advanced user. Please have a thorough understanding of ohm's law, and an ohm calculator handy before building on this. Please pay special attention and follow the instructions on battery insertion and have a thorough understanding on battery safety. Wismec recommends builds that range from 0.25 - 0.5Ω, we recommend to build at a minimum of 0.4Ω.
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Brushed Surface for a Beautiful Appearance and Feel
- Top Threaded SMPL Style Fire Button
- 510 Threaded
- Requires 2x 18650 Batteries, Placed in Series (sold separately)
- Recommended Resistance Range: 0.25 - 0.5Ω (we recommend a minimum of 0.4Ω)
- 1x Noisy Cricket Mod
We Also Recommend